The rooms – Breakfast
A hearty breakfast is served in the lounge. There is a wide choice of both sweet and savoury items and we source our ingredients locally where possible.
The area abounds in sweet chestnut trees and chestnuts have traditionally been used in the preparation of many dishes. Many people in Tremenico still dry chestnuts in special open-air lofts.
Dried chestnuts taste wonderful when boiled and served with fresh milk. Chestnut flour is used to make a delicious cake while the nuts can be made into a tasty jam.
- A small library is available for the use of our guests.
- Chinese lessons are available with a mother tongue teacher (30 € per hour).
- Guides are available to accompany guests on easy and relaxing walks along country paths, mountain walks (Mount Legnone 2610 m) or for mountain bike rides.
- Bike hire – 2 € per hour.
- Washing machine – 4 € per wash.